23.3.09

this is for brain and nate and justina

i was staring into this painting one day.and it made me cry.

not a lot of things can make me cry nowadays.weird because back in the day,i could cry about anything.and i did.all the time.twas very sad.

this too:


i dont even know how to make a blog,why am i doing this?

i wanna climb this:
listen,guys:

only when i know i cant have it,then i want it
and when i think it is possible,it is only because
i'm hopelessly hopeful

kate makes me happy.
she's some of the only stuff i love that aint tainted now


When Youre Older - Kate Earl

whyd i hafta be such the fool
everytime
every single time

3 comments:

Matt said...

stop crying, you're making me cry a little. i don't know kate. i'll listen, and probably cry.

briana dale said...

you have no idea how much you are missed,matt.so git bak her,will ya?or i'll cry.

Nathan Williams said...

I like it.
the painting, the mountain.
you'll have to explain to me why you're crying though. simplify, for my understanding