28.3.09

१२:५९ पम.1259PM

like ninety eight percent of sometimes,i daydream.
like this:

heather feels, a shapely, caramel arm.
a plastic obstruction, silent interruptions of
my dripply revelry...

of crisy winter air. A welcoming cold.
unassuming.
unapprecated.
gone north for good.
un-understood.

come on skinny love rights my eyes.
i sit still...sweetly.slowly
falling apart.
it's not me.not now.
too crude.too brashy.two eyes?two hands?
why not?
not true.not real.

come on skinny love falls over my face.
like a chastisement.like a prayer against me.
so good.so holy.and me so unworthy.
so pretty.so noble. and me so repulst.
don't talk like that.don't think like that.it's not like that.

my crown spins out.and my head drowns down.
sit still.
say a prayer.

heather feels...wintery air...

No comments: